Weekly Update from Yvonne for February 16-22:
Hey 11th Graders!!
I hope y’all have had a fabulous week. I know I have talked about the 11th grade retreat until I am blue in the face… but one more plug! If you haven’t signed up, PLEASE think about joining us! It is going to be the best weekend of staying in a luxurious mountain home complete with movie theater, relaxing, resting, and some sweet fellowship as y’all start to grow into your roles as the leaders of the youth group! (#YallAreOld). Even if you can’t make it to the 11th grade retreat, we would love to have you in our Passages Sunday School class on Sunday mornings (but not on February 26, since we’ll be on the retreat!) If you’re a girl, bring your mom, and if you’re a guy, bring your dad! Ashley Higgins and Scott Hearon are walking us through some amazing stuff that we would love to share with you! All the best, my friends!
- 11th Grade Class Retreat: North Georgia Mountains- February 24-26, 2017 : Register Here : More Info Here
- Spring Break Mission Trip: Dallas, TX- March 18-24, 2017 : Register Here : More Info Here
- Summer Mission Trip: Panther, West Virginia 2016- June 2-9, 2017 : Register Here : More Info Here
- Brentwood Brueggers Bible Study: Mondays at 6:15 AM with Anna, Ashley, Emily Stone, and Caroline Ayers. This is a co-ed group of HS youth grades 9-12. Everyone in HS is invited to attend. Hope to see you there!
- Girls group #1 meets with Rachel Davis and Lauren Kroh on Sunday afternoons from 4:00-5:00 PM in the Radnor area.
- Boys group meets with Lipscomb Davis and Ben Crownover on Sundays at 1 PM at Lipscomb’s house in Forest Hills.
- 10: 24 Group Sign Up : Click Here