Weekly Update from Jessie for February 16-22:
Hey, 10th graders! Bill Cherry had a wonderful Sunday with you all, and judging from the picture, it looks like a furry little friend named Rosie had a blast with y’all, too. She may have even stolen the show! I was sad to miss the fun and fellowship, but am so looking forward to being with you all this Sunday. I’ll be teaching a lesson called “Jesus and the Stoners.” Should be interesting! And as always, if you’d like to take a leadership role in the lesson by coming up with a go around question or a prayer, just let me know.
See you Sunday!
- Spring Break Mission Trip: Dallas, TX- March 18-24, 2017 : Register Here : More Info Here
- Summer Mission Trip: Panther, West Virginia – June 4-9, 2017 : Register Here : More Info Here
- Brentwood Brueggers Bible Study: Mondays at 6:15 AM with Anna, Ashley, Emily Stone, and Caroline Ayers. This is a co-ed group of HS youth grades 9-12. Everyone in HS is invited to attend. Hope to see you there!
- Girls group #1 meet on Sundays at 4:00- 5:15 with Hannah Mariani and Mackenzie Baker in Courtenay Lounge.
- Girls group #2 meet with Ashley Higgins, Sara DeVries, and Savannah Sielbeck on Sunday afternoons from 4:00-5:15 PM, drop off/pick up at FPC (we will head to Radnor Lake to walk and talk).
- Boys group #1 meet with Josh Rodriguez and Anderson Rader on Wednesday mornings at 6:45 AM at the Sullivan’s house in Green Hills (contact firstname.lastname@example.org for address)
- Boys group #2 meet with Jay Milam and Clay Money from 4-5 PM on Sunday afternoons outside of the prayer chapel by the Gathering Place
- NEW Boys group #3 meets with Kody Whitaker from 7-8:30 PM on Tuesday nights at the Shipp’s house (contact email@example.com)
- 10:24 Sign Up : Click Here